Sunday, May 6, 2012

Training a teen slut

So I decided to make a new fantasy. The last one was nice, but I wasn't really happy with where the story was moving to. So I just figured to just write something from my own bedtime fantasies again. So yes, indeed, this is something I fantasize about in bed, when I'm masturbating. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do when I'm masturbating. Here goes:

I met him at a bar, I was only 16, and it was one of the first times I got legaly into a bar. I was still kinda shy, and apparently he noticed it, as I was sitting lonely at the bar, watching other people having fun. He came towards me, sitting next to me, and introduced himself to me. He was way older then me, he was 37, yet he had an attractive quality about him. He was quite normal looking, the fine lines in his face giving away he passed the 30 a while ago, but it also gave him character. He was tall, dark brown hair, and piercing dark brown, warme eyes. As we started to talk, I noticed how his piercing eyes almost made me feel completely naked, even though I was fully dressed.
We talked a bit, about all sorts of things, when I asked him why he came towards me. He said it was because he saw sitting there all lonely, and thought I could use some company. He asked me why I was all alone here. I answered it was because most of my friends where still 15, and wheren't allowed in the bar yet. Our conversation went further, he wondered if I mind talking to him, but I didn't mind it at all. He complimented me on my mature attitude for my age. I felt flattered.

As the night went on, we kept talking. We talked about my friends, my family, about me. But we never talked about him. Whenever it was about him, it was about what I thought about him, what my impression of him was. As it was getting late, and I was getting a little tipsy from all the drinks, the bar was getting more quiet. The conversation felt more intimate because of that. But perhaps also because the conversation turned to boyfriends and sexual experiences. I felt comfortable talking to him about it, as I told him everything. My first sexual experience, my first experiment with a girl, and so on. I expressed that I felt I didn't really understand guys. I had a couple of guys who where interested in me, yet for them it seemed to be about sex only, and I wanted more. He expressed it was a common problem experienced by female all around, but he could perhaps help me understand it more. I got curious. I didn't want to be the only one left without a boyfriend, so someone with a solution was certainly welcome. He offered his help, on one condition. That I did whatever he asked me to do. No questions, just do what he tells me to.
'That is, if you really want help of course.' He assed to it. But I was determined to find out the secret. He intivited me over to his place, since it would be a better place to discuss it. I agreed and went allong with him.


He didn't live too far away from the bar. Just a couple of blocks away from it actually. Once we got to his place, we sat down, he poured some red wine, and the night continued. At first I was a little worried he might wanted to make a move on me, but he didn't seem to. The conversation continued, as we talked again about the things I liked. When I was feeling completely comfortable in his presence, he asked me if I still wanted to understand men. I replied that I did very much want to know.
'How far are you prepared to go for that?' He asked me.
'As far as it takes' I replied. Apparently that was the right answer, as he began his statement. He explained how my answer was a very good example of submission.
'You want to please a guy, and you'll be willing to do anything to do that, as you just stated in your answer.' He said. 'It is only a natural, female reaction. All women want to please men, don't you?'

It stayed quiet for a moment, as I thought about the answer. I guess I did want to please a man.
'Yes' I answered him.
'You see. A natural female reaction. Of course you want to please a man. That's your job as a female. You're submissive to a man, and if you don't accept that you're submissive to a man, you get an inner conflict like you're having now. You told me you broke up with your last boyfriend, because all he wanted was sex. But you denied him that, and didn't please him with that. That is why you're feeling so bad about it. You're not really having trouble to understand men, you're having trouble to understand yourself. To understand that you're submissive to him. And that if he just wants sex, you owe him that, to please him. Because that's your job.'
His explenation sounded logical. But was I really submissive? Was the problem me?
'Let me ask you a simple question.' He said to me, seeing I was doubting. 'Did you love the guy?'
I thought for a moment.
'Yes' I replied to him.
'Isn't love about caring for the other? Making the other person happy? And by making him happy, making yourself happier?' He answered me.
'I guess so.' I said.
'Let me show you something.' He continued. 'Stand up for a moment.'
I stood up from the couch where I was sitting.
'Does this feel like a comfortable way to comunicate with me? You standing while I'm sitting down?' He asked me.
'Well, no, not really. It feels kinda weird and uncomfortable.' I replied to his question.
'Okay, you can sit down now again.' He replied.
As I sat down, he got up, to get another bottle of wine. When he came back, he started talking to me, about how it felt standing while he was sitting.
'How does this feel?' He asked me.
'What do you mean?' I asked him puzzled.
'Well, I've been talking with you now for a couple of minutes, while I'm standing. How does that make you feel? Does it make you feel uncomfortable?' He asked me.
I was starstruck for a moment. I hadn't even realized it, but he was true. There wasn't a single moment, throughout the entire time he was standing, that I ever felt uncomfortable, even though I was sitting down, having to look up at him.
'Uhh... No.' I replied.
'Exactly!' He said. 'It feels only but natural to you, that someone is talking down on you. That is that natural female submissive feeling you've got.'
He sat down again, as he continued.
'Stand up again.' He said to me.
I stood up again from the couch.
'Now, get on your knees.' He said.
I got on my knees, just like he asked.
'Now, put your hands behind your back.' He said.
Again I did as he told me, and put my hands behind my back. As I did that, and looked at him, he all of the sudden started to unbuckle his belt. I was shocked for a moment. What is he doing? I thought to myself. He looked up at me again, and saw the shock on my face.
'What is it?' He askes me.
'What... What are you doing?' I asked him.
'I'm taking off my pants.' He replied like it was the normalist thing to do in the world, in front of a 16 year old girl.
'But... But... Why?' I asked him.
'Now, now. Remember what the deal was?' He asked me. I glazed back at him that I had no clue what he was talking about.
'The terms where simple. You do as I say, and don't ask any questions, remember?' He said to me.
'Yeah, but...' I tried.
'No, no, no! You will not ask any questions, and do as I tell you to. That was our deal!' He said with a strong, strict voice. I was a little shocked, his voice sounded so different now. Before he was calm and nice, but now he was sounding demanding and strict.
'Was that the deal we made, or not?' He asked me with his eyes looking straight into mine.
'Yes.' I replied with a soft voice.
'Good, then do so.' He replied, as he continued to unbuckle his belt, and pull down his pants. I didn't knew what to do. Should I leave? But he was right, it was the deal we made. It would be unfair to break up the deal we made.
When I looked back over at him, he pulled down his boxer, exposing his already hardened cock.
'Now, come a bit closer.' He said to me.
I came a bit closer on my knees, like asked.
'Good, now suck this cock.' He said.
I doubted to a moment. Was I really gonna do this? There was still an escape. But I felt bad leaving him without keeping my end of the deal. I closed my eyes. I lowered my head, and I took his cock into my mouth, as I gently started to suck it.
'Look at me while you suck me. Keep your eyes on me, and see how you're giving me pleasure.' He said to me. I looked into his eyes, and saw how he closed his eyes every now and then in pleasure, as I was sucking his cock. It felt good, good to know that I was giving him so much pleasure. I liked pleasing him.
'Mmmm, that's good. You got quite a talent there young lady.' He said to me, as he placed his hand on my head, pacing the rhythm.

There I was. In the middle of the room, of a 37 year old guy, I met only hours ago. On my knees, hands behind my back, sucking his cock. Then it hit me. He's right. I am submissive. How else to explain this? How else could someone so easily take control over me, and make me suck his cock. And perhaps if I did my best in pleasing him, I would enjoy myself as well like he said.
'Women gain pleasure from giving pleasure.' His sentence kept running through my mind the enitre time as I was bobbing my head up and down his cock, sucking and slurping it.
'Hmmmm. You're such a good little cocksucker.' He said to me.
As he said that, it felt kinda weird. It was a bit degrading, yet it turned me on a little that he called me that. He wasn't saying anything wrong after all, since indeed perhaps I was a good cocksucker.
'Mmmm, aren't you a little teenslut. Sucking an older guy's cock, just a few hours after you've met him.' He said as I kept sucking him. I couldn't deny that. In only met him a few hours ago, and already was sucking his cock now. Indeed that was kinda slutty.
'Keep sucking and you will swallow my cum, you horny little bitch.' He said.
Strangely enough, his degrading words didn't hurt or put me off at all. He was so kind and friendly to me all the time since we met, that they actualy felt comforting, knowing I was a slut and bitch purely for him. Nobody else needed to know, just him and me.
As I kept sucking him, I could tell he was getting closer to his orgasm. His hand pacing the speed of my head bobbing up and down on his cock. Sucking it, swirling my tongue around the tip of his head. Then he pushed me down onto his cock, as his hand forced me to stay down, with his cock deep inside my mouth. He started to groan and moan, as I felt his cum leaking and shooting into my mouth. I tastes the salty taste of his cum, it didn't really taste that bad. When his grunts passed away, I swallowed his cum liked he told me to. He raised my head, putting his hand under my chin.
'Open your mouth.' He said. As I did, he inspected if I swallowed all of his cum.
'Very good, little slut.' He said pleased with the result. 'Now, how did that feel, doing this? And be honest.'
I thought for a moment about it. At first I was a bit shocked, as I didn't expect him to do this, and take it into this direction. But in the end I did enjoy myself. In fact, it even turned me on a bit, how he slightly humiliated me, but yet it felt safe and secure.
'It felt good.' I answered in all honesty.
'Hmmm, good. You see. You gain pleasure from giving pleasure. Like a real, true submissive woman.' He answered. 'Now, if you'd like, I could train you to learn how to please men more. If you want of course. I could train you to become a really good teenslut. And if you want, to become my slave.'
I doubted for a moment. A slave? This had been fun, but being a slave sounded so serious and scary all of the sudden. But then again, on the other hand I did enjoy myself, and he was able to make me feel good, while being submissive. I was doubting what to say.
'I'll tell you what. You don't need to answer right now. Think about it for a while. And if you want to, you know where I life.' He interupted my thinking. 'So go home now, think about it, and when you're ready, you can come to me.'
He stood up, and pulled his pants up. He helped me stand up, which felt again like he was a true gentleman again. He asked me if I wanted to freshen myself up or not. But I declined. I didn't need to, I felt good the way I was, and didn't need to clean myself up. If there where any rests of cum on my face, I wasn't affraid to show it. It was just who and what I was. Yes, I admitted it to myself in that moment. I was a slut. And if people could see I liked to swallow cum, so bet it.
He let me out of his place like a true gentleman, and I went home, thinking about what to do. Should I let him train me? Should I let him train me to become a slut? To become his slave?

So, this was it for this fantasy. Let me know if you like it, by leaving a comment. If this fantasy is succesful, perhaps I'll write a sequel.

With love and kisses,

Alicia Casiraghi

10 comments:

  1. Awesome start!!!! You are such a wonderfully creative writer and I love the stories that we know you associate with. I cannot wait to see that else you have for this fantasy thread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A true hot fantasy, i could be that bloke please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your sexy fantasy was right on line. Not every female will admit her needs. But when she doesshe needs to be taught how to satisfy her Master. He will then satisfy her needs. Maybe not wants, but her needs.
    She should return and submit to him. To learn her new position in life.
    Very good story. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very hot and made me wish to be on my kness in total obediance to a REAL man.
    Lovely story
    tell more Please

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful story. i so want to be on my knees in front of him serving him

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful story. i wish i were kneeling in servitude to such a nice Master.
    Please write more

    ReplyDelete
  7. I very much enjoyed your writings and wish to read more.
    Gregory

    ReplyDelete
  8. you got my cock throbbing and oozing with precum, i think every man wants a young submissive slut c;

    ReplyDelete