Friday, February 17, 2012

The shape of my pussy

So someone posted this picture a while ago, that really got me thinking about it. It's basicly nothing more then a sort of comedic picture about the different shapes of pussies. No, I ain't talking about kittens and cats here, I am actually talking about girl's pussies.
I'm not quiet sure if it was meant as something funny, but often these kind of funny meant pictures or drawings, are not far from the truth. This one is actually spot on!

The picture displays the different shapes of pussies, something I have been fascinated about for a long time. Perhaps even one of the reasons I got into girls in the first place.
Now my pussy is a very basic V-shaped one, although I would have loved to have an N-typed pussy, since in my opinion that's the best looking pussy out there. Or perhaps just a Hairpin type.


So I thought it would be interesting to know what you think is the perfect pussy shape. So leave a comment here, and let me know what pussy you like to taste. and for the females amongst us, please also post which pussy shape you think you have.

With love and kisses on all those pussies out there,

Alicia Casiraghi

10 comments:

  1. Don't mind what shape has, always a pussy. But if I'm forced to make a choice v-type or lighting rod type. But any pussy is good

    ReplyDelete
  2. More important than shape, is to be clean. Prefer it when it is very tight and liters wet.
    Philip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im more of a standard big or w man myself but I think its more the shape of my junk that makes those more pleasurable

    ReplyDelete
  4. What really turns me on is the N shape but really I like all kind of shapes as long as the girls waist is smaller than my waist.
    Wahahah and the sentence: No, I ain't talking about kittens and cats here is funny. Like any-one here does except you realle metn kittens and cats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. double sphere type and hairpin :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. In my case. what really turns me on is the Standard type Big, thick outer labia, and very important: Hairy. Of course, your bush must not exceed the "bikini line", so don´t misundersdtand me. When I say hairy, I don´t mean totally unshaved!

    ReplyDelete
  7. which will be the best for handling 6 inches tool in one shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i dont like black pussy - pussies should be clean and smelling sexyly good - and innerlips hanging out are a definately no nos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Standard big or v

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the taste of most pussy but favor lightning rod

    ReplyDelete