Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fucking machines

Now there's just something about fucking machines that turn me on. Especially if it's in combination with bondage. The idea of being drilled hard, by a fucking machine, yet not having the ability to do anything about it, as it's fucking at enormous speeds in my pussy, just makes me soaking wet.
The great thing about these fucking machines are actually divided into two things.
First of all, a fucking machine never gets tired, never slows down, and always keeps the same pace. You can control it to do exactly what you want, and it will never go out of rythm.
The second thing, is that it can do, what no man on earth can. Fuck you incredible fast, and make you cum hard.


I swear, if I had the money, my basement would be filled with an entire collection of different fucking machines, and I would use them to fill my holes all the time. I'd be crazy for them.
Yet, not to worry guys, a fucking machine can't do some things a guy can. First of all, kiss you (although suction cups are lovely, and I would love to try those), but more importantly, it can't cum!
My biggest fetish of all, sperm, can't be delivered by those wonderful fucking machines. So even when they make me cum, I still can't have the pleasure of feeling it spurt it's cum deep inside me. I still need a man for that one.

Now there are tons of videos out there of girls on fucking machines. Though few turn me on.
Mostly that is because of a lack of performance, or overacting. And just because the girl still has the control.
I like to watch a girl not having control. Let someone else have the control, and watch her squirm, as she tries to fight off her orgasm. That's why I decided to share these two videos with you.
For me, they are the perfect fucking machine videos. A girl squirming not to cum, and a machine fucking her merciless to her orgasm. That's why the bondage part is so important to me, otherwise she can't squirm, and can just move away from the machine. While that's the whole point. Letting the machine fuck her without any mercy. No mercy, no escape, no freedom. Enjoy!



I wish the last video was a bit longer, since we don't really get to see her orgasm, and it's only 5 minutes.
God, what I would give to be tied down there in bondage, and be used and fucked like that. Fuck, I'm horny!

With lots of kisses and love,

Alicia Casiraghi

2 comments:

  1. This thing is real hot, and already told you, we have the same taste. We have been separated at birth, sis

    ReplyDelete